About Call Parking
The Call Parking feature allows you to park a caller in a “parking lot” (sometimes called a “parking orbit”) so that it can be retrieved by someone at another extension. It is a form of putting a call on hold so that the intended party can retrieve the call from elsewhere.
Parking a Caller Using Softkey
- While on the call, press the Park softkey at any time.
- The caller will be parked and the slot number will be played back to you where the caller was parked.
Viewing and Retrieving Parked Calls Using Softkey
- Pressing the Park softkey while not on a call will display a list of parked calls. You can see the caller ID of the person parked and how long they have been parked.
- From here you can pick up any specific parked call by using the up/down arrow keys and and pressing . You can also use the Refresh button to update the list.
Parking Using Feature Codes
- *88 Park to your assigned lot
- *85 Pickup parked call prefix