Contacts Feature Overview
Pressing the Contacts softkey on your phone will bring up a list of all the pre-loaded company contact groups, which are created by the Administrator. (For information on how to save personal contacts to your own Directory, please refer to the Call History page.)
- Press the Contacts softkey on your phone.
- Select a Contact Group.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to highlight the user you are looking for. Then, press Select.
- From here you will see all the numbers set for this user. Highlight the one you want to call and press Dial* to place the call.
- *Note: If you simply wish to view information such as contact's title, company and email address, press the "Details" button instead of the Dial button.
Searching For Users
- From the home page of the Contacts application, press the Search button.
- Next, enter in your search criteria and press Done.
- You'll then see all of the users that start with your search criteria.
- Complete the call or view details similar to the example above.