Fax Pro Overview
Fax Pro enables you can send and receive faxes right from your bHosted User Control Panel. It also allows you to receive faxes at your e-mail address.
Sending a Fax
- Create one or more PDF or TIFF files on your computer. Multiple pages and/or multiple documents are acceptable.
- In a web browser, navigate to your organization’s bHosted dashboard.
- Log into your dashboard & click Fax in the main menu.
- Click Send New Fax.
- Enter your recipient’s fax number in the field labelled Destination.
- Choose whether or not to use a coversheet. (If you enable the coversheet, additional options will appear.)
- Upload your document(s), either by clicking the Upload Document button & selecting file(s) from your computer, or by dragging & dropping to the Drag New Documents Here area. The uploaded docs will appear in a list.
- When ready to send the fax, click the Send button.
Receiving a Fax
Receiving a fax is easy – just check your Inbox by clicking Fax in the main Control Panel menu, then Inbox. (You don’t need to be logged into the User Control Panel at the time a fax is received.)
Note: If you are not receiving inbound faxes, your extension may not be set up as an inbound fax route. Contact your system administrator or BendTel support for additional information.
Additional Fax Settings
Users can manage some of their own fax settings directly from their User Control Panel. Click Fax in the main Control Panel menu, then Settings. Note that settings update automatically as new information is entered – there is no “Save” button.