Changing Phone Buttons
bHosted Advanced Users can customize phone buttons through the bHosted web-based User Control Panel (UCP). Users can change button layouts and program their phones with their favorite feature codes, speed dials, Busy Lamp Field (BLF) buttons, apps, etc.
- After logging into your User Control Panel, click on Device Management in the navigation menu.
- You will see the model of the phone, followed by the current button settings. Available buttons and settings vary by phone.
- Use the drop-down menus and fields to change settings as desired. For each button, you can select a button type, label, value, and account (not all options are available with all types of buttons).
- After you have made the desired changes, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click either Save Model or And Restart:
Save Model: Saves the button configuration, but does not restart the phone. You can restart the phone at another time in order to apply the new configuration.
And Restart: Saves the button configuration and restarts the phone. The system will send a reboot command to the phone. The new button configuration should appear on the phone after the phone restarts.
Restore Phone Buttons to Default
- From the Device Management main page, scroll to the bottom of the settings.
- Click the Reset to Template button.The page content will reload and display the default settings for the phone template as set by your administrator.
- Restart the phone manually to apply the new button settings.