From the top menu click Settings In the drop down click Music on Hold
Adding Music Categories
The PBX has one category, which is “default.” You can create additional categories by clicking on the “Add Music Category” in the top right hand side of the screen. Enter a category name, then submit changes to save your new category.
Upload a WAV or MP3 File
- Use the file section box to upload a WAV or MP3 from your computer. You will click Choose File, then be prompted to specify the location on your local computer where the sound file is located. Depending on your browser, you may be able to drag and drop the file directly to the “Choose File” box.
- The volume adjustment setting lets you increase or decrease the volume of this specific hold music file before uploading it. Once the file has been uploaded, you cannot make changes to the volume without deleting the file and uploading it again with the adjusted levels.
- Press the Upload button to actually upload your hold music file. If you’re uploading an MP3 file, you will need to wait for the page to completely load after submitting because the system is converting the MP3 to WAV format.
- Random Play – Toggle on or off. Random play picks a random file each time to play when a caller is put in the hold music category. Disabling random play will have each caller start with the first hold music file and work their way down the list in the order in which they are uploaded.
- Hold Music List – A list of hold music files in this category. You can click the red “Delete” button on the right of each file to remove a specific hold music file.