About UCP Contacts
The Contacts widget allows you to see and create contacts that can be used in other widgets in UCP, Phone Apps and for speed dials. Access the widget by logging into your User Control Panel (UCP) and selecting Contacts from the left-hand menu.
To add a new group:
- Click the "Add Group" link.
- Name your group then click "Save Changes".
- The group will then appear to the left.
- To add a new contact, first select a group.
- Note: Your permissions settings may prevent you from editing certain contact groups for your organization. Contact your Administrator for details.
- Click "+ Add Contact" button.
- In the resulting popup window enter the info you wish to record for your new contact.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.