Sending a Fax
- Create one or more PDF or TIFF files on your computer. Multiple pages and/or multiple documents are acceptable.
- Click Fax in the main User Control Panel Menu.
- Click the Send New Fax button.
- In the field labelled Destination, enter the fax number of the recipient.
- Choose whether or not to use a coversheet. (If you enable the coversheet, additional options will appear.)
- Upload your document(s), either by clicking the Upload Document button & selecting file(s) from your computer, or by draging & dropping to the Drag New Documents Here area. The uploaded docs will appear in a list.
When ready to send the fax, click the Send button.
Receiving a Fax
Receiving a fax is easy – just check your Inbox by clicking Fax in the main Control Panel menu, then Inbox. (You don’t need to be logged into the User Control Panel at the time a fax is received.)
Additional Fax Settings
Users can manage their fax settings directly from the User Control Panel. Click Fax in the main Control Panel menu, then Settings. Fax settings update automatically as new information is entered. There is no “Save” button.